In today’s changing business landscape, the B2B Buyer’s needs have changed and they need to pro-actively engage around educational topics that will directly or indirectly help them generate better-qualified leads.
But is it about generating quality leads? Do they close just like that? Only 10% of the large parts of the leads that are generated by several marketing channels convert into sales. Leads need to be nurtured until they are sales-ready. To enable the process successfully, sales & Marketing need to be aligned more closely, creating a seamless buying process
Every company thrives on an opportunity to turn marketing into a revenue driver rather than a cost center.
We have tried to provide some tips that will be helpful to all business;
The changing B2B Buyer :
- Buyers are seeking and finding more information on their own they’re in control.
- Search engines and vendor Web sites are top information sources in the buying process.
- To drive revenue, marketers must become more adept at identifying sales-ready leads and nurturing the remainder.
- Vendors need to interact with prospects before the sales conversation, by providing relevant information that is relevant in the earlier stages of the buying process.
Convert mote leads into sales :
- Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring, Lead Routing and Lead Monitoring close the gap in the middle of the funnel.
- Improve the dynamics of your revenue cycle to convert more potential customers into customers.
- Increase productivity with Automation
- Run more campaigns without expanding the marketing team.
- Create more consistent email follow-up.
Example: automate Webinar campaigns, including invitations, reminders, follow-up and reporting.
Goal: Increase the number of sales opportunities & deal size and reduce cost per qualified lead
- Companies are able to use existing staff for nurturing campaigns, increasing the number of sales-ready leads by 50% with little to no incremental investment
- Nurtured leads delivered 47% higher average order values than non-nurtured leads
Improved Lead Quality = Increased Sales Productivity
- Prioritize leads based on quality and urgency
- Let sales send leads back to marketing for further nurturing, preventing leads that just “sit” somewhere.
- Provide comprehensive lead activity history for sales.
Show that marketing is a revenue driver, not a cost center.
- Optimize ROI
- Improve marketing’s accountability by proving marketing’s impact on revenue
- Improve Revenue Performance:
– Conversion rates
– Time in a particular stage (velocity)
Realize the benefits of lead management with new technology and improved processes technology combined with Lead management processes provide the framework to:
- Convert more leads into revenue
- Run more campaigns
- Nurture leads automatically
- Make sales more productive
- Measure progress and results
Increase Conversion leads to Increase Marketing Productivity and improve Lead Nurturing that in turn leads to Increase in sales effectiveness turning Marketing into a revenue driver with an estimated ROI of 30% on spend.