In the age of digital marketing, no one can defy the power that email marketing holds. It is so powerful that it can transcend easily beyond what your website can do. Companies today have realized the importance of having a good email list and hence they invest on it heavily. But, more often than not, companies are faced with the challenge of creating a solid email list by itself. Here are seven ways that will be effective in increasing your email marketing list. Read on…
- Registering on the website: This is the most common and easiest way to build your contact list of emails. It is common for websites these days to let visitors register with them offering benefits for the same. E-commerce websites are cashing in on this feature and are also offering their customers a certain kind of discount when they register. Just make sure to keep the process simple and less time consuming.
- Referrals: Referrals work great in any sphere and more so in digital marketing! Offer an incentive like a discount to people who are already on your contact list to refer people to your website. This can become viral, once you have new signups; ask them to refer 10 more people or so to avail discounts on your products. Word-of-mouth too works great in this regards.
- Ask to opt for email receipts: If you notice in your day-to-day life there are a lot of companies that are increasingly relying on emails to send receipts for purchase of their products. While they say that it’s about “going green”, the underlying idea has always been to increase their data base. You too opt for this and see your contact list increase by leaps and bounds.
- Online contests: Want to engage the customers at the snap of a finger? Try online contests! Yes they work like magic especially if the process is easy. This way, you can ask them to register for the contest using their email ids and answer a few questions and voila! You are literally sitting on a gold mine of email addresses that you can start using for your marketing right away.
- Feedback on products: Customers like to share their feedback about products and services online especially these days with everyone getting digitally active. It is also easy to give feedback. Encouraging customers to email you will add to your data base.
- Social media: There is no denying the power of social media and the way people are using it to their advantage these days. There is a mine of information out there to be discovered and used, so make the most of it. You can just post your newsletter in different pages of Facebook and can also access emails ids of people which is listed under their contact information.
- Pinterest: Today everything needs to have a visual presence and appeal, make the most of it. Get on Pinterest and make sure that you have something fresh to offer on it on a regular basis. It will attract people to your website faster than most others. Have engaging infographics about products of your company or the company itself pinned on Pinterest regularly and sees people filling up your company registration form faster than you think!
These are a few basic steps that you can take to add to your growing back of email list. Apart from that you can also use videos, surveys or traditional advertising to secure email ids. This will create a win-win situation with not only you but the customers too and can go on to build a healthy relationship between the two.
We at Unspun understand these requirements of the client and are happy to help them with it. We come up with unique marketing ways that is customized according to the client’s needs and the situation. We work closely with the client to understand their needs and provide a solution accordingly.